Posted to dev@dubbo.apache.org by Huxing Zhang <hu...@apache.org> on 2019/01/23 06:07:17 UTC

[ANN] Welcome new committer: Taosheng Wei

Hi Community,

On behalf of the Dubbo PPMC, I am pleased to announce that Taosheng Wei,
a.k.a. tswstarplanet[1], has been voted in as a new Dubbo committer.

Please join me to say congratulations to him!

Taosheng, would you please briefly introduce yourself to the community?

[1] https://github.com/tswstarplanet

--
Best Regards!
Huxing

Re: [ANN] Welcome new committer: Taosheng Wei

Posted by Jun Alpha <al...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations

Imteyaz Khan <kh...@gmail.com> 于2019年1月23日周三 下午4:04写道:

Posted by Imteyaz Khan <kh...@gmail.com>.

Posted by 华 钟明 <cr...@gmail.com>.

Posted by LiZhenNet <li...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations👏👏

Posted by Yuhao Bi <by...@gmail.com>.

Re:Re: [ANN] Welcome new committer: Taosheng Wei

Posted by 秦金卫 <ki...@163.com>.
Congratulations.
: )

Posted by Xin Wang <xi...@gmail.com>.