Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Jeremy Levy <je...@gmail.com> on 2008/04/01 22:12:07 UTC

RequestCycle exception explanation

I've started seeing exceptions like the onces below more frequently can
someone explain what is actually going on?  We've been making a lot of
changes, but I can't say exactly what may have set this off...

2008-04-01 16:07:12,514 ERROR Wap [RequestCycle] : component myLink not
found on page com.foo.bar.SomePage [id = 459], listener interface = [R
equestListenerInterface name=ILinkListener, method=public abstract void
org.apache.wicket.markup.html.link.ILinkListener.onLinkClicked()]
org.apache.wicket.WicketRuntimeException: component myLink not found on page

Re: RequestCycle exception explanation

Posted by Jeremy Levy <je...@meetmoi.com>.
2008-04-01 19:53:27,944 ERROR Wap [ajp-0.0.0.0-8009-1] [RequestCycle] :
component previous:previousPage not found on page
com.mdate.wap.pages.NoAuthHome[id = 614], listener
 interface = [RequestListenerInterface name=ILinkListener, method=public
abstract void org.apache.wicket.markup.html.link.ILinkListener.onLinkClicked
()]
org.apache.wicket.WicketRuntimeException: component previous:previousPage
not found on page com.mdate.wap.pages.NoAuthHome[id = 614], listener
interface = [RequestListenerI
nterface name=ILinkListener, method=public abstract void
org.apache.wicket.markup.html.link.ILinkListener.onLinkClicked()]
        at
org.apache.wicket.request.AbstractRequestCycleProcessor.resolveListenerInterfaceTarget
(AbstractRequestCycleProcessor.java:411)
        at
org.apache.wicket.request.AbstractRequestCycleProcessor.resolveRenderedPage(
AbstractRequestCycleProcessor.java:456)
        at org.apache.wicket.protocol.http.WebRequestCycleProcessor.resolve(
WebRequestCycleProcessor.java:139)
        at org.apache.wicket.RequestCycle.step(RequestCycle.java:1224)
        at org.apache.wicket.RequestCycle.steps(RequestCycle.java:1316)
        at org.apache.wicket.RequestCycle.request(RequestCycle.java:493)
        at org.apache.wicket.protocol.http.WicketFilter.doGet(
WicketFilter.java:354)
        at org.apache.wicket.protocol.http.WicketFilter.doFilter(
WicketFilter.java:194)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(
ApplicationFilterChain.java:235)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(
ApplicationFilterChain.java:206)
        at org.jboss.web.tomcat.filters.ReplyHeaderFilter.doFilter(
ReplyHeaderFilter.java:96)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(
ApplicationFilterChain.java:235)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(
ApplicationFilterChain.java:206)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(
StandardWrapperValve.java:230)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(
StandardContextValve.java:175)
        at org.jboss.web.tomcat.security.SecurityAssociationValve.invoke(
SecurityAssociationValve.java:179)
        at org.jboss.web.tomcat.security.JaccContextValve.invoke(
JaccContextValve.java:84)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(
StandardHostValve.java:128)
        at org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(
ErrorReportValve.java:104)
        at org.jboss.web.tomcat.service.jca.CachedConnectionValve.invoke(
CachedConnectionValve.java:157)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(
StandardEngineValve.java:109)
        at org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(
CoyoteAdapter.java:241)
        at org.apache.coyote.ajp.AjpAprProcessor.process(
AjpAprProcessor.java:419)
        at org.apache.coyote.ajp.AjpAprProtocol$AjpConnectionHandler.process
(AjpAprProtocol.java:393)
        at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.AprEndpoint$Worker.run(
AprEndpoint.java:1513)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)

thanks.

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Johan Compagner <jc...@gmail.com>.
I think th serialize exceptions do have everything to do with that..

If you get those then the backbutton (and versioning of pages) will not work
and you will get those not found exceptions

If you want to reproduce that, start using browser back buttons a lot with
lists and so on.

johan

Posted by Jeremy Levy <je...@meetmoi.com>.

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.