Posted to dev@hivemind.apache.org by Latha Venkat <ac...@yahoo.com> on 2006/03/30 04:25:56 UTC

HiveMind1.1 and AXIS1.3

I'm using trying to use Hivemind 1.1 with Axis1.3 .
Here is what I added to the WEB-INF/web.xml file .

<filter>
   <filter-name>HiveMindFilter</filter-name>

<filter-class>org.apache.hivemind.servlet.HiveMindFilter</filter-class>
 </filter>
  <filter>
  <filter-name><HiveMindRegistryPublishFilter</filter-name>
  <filter-class>net.sourceforge.hiveutils.web.HiveMindRegistryPublishFilter</filter-class>
  </filter>
 <filter-mapping>
   <filter-name>HiveMindFilter</filter-name>
  <filter-name>HiveMindRegistryPublishFilter</filter-name>
   <servlet-name>AxisServlet</servlet-name>
 </filter-mapping>

I also copied the hivemodule.xml to WEB-INF directory .
Tomcat server comes up fine and I can see the AXIS1.3 happy validation page, and all
my
services come up fine , In the Tomcat log file (catalina.out ) I see
"Hivemind
registry constructed ".....
But How do I use this registry from any of the services that I have
deployed
in AXIS1.3

Here is the test service that I deployed to AXIS
to see if I can access the registry .

public class HelloHiveMind{
public String TestHiveMind(String str){
        System.out.println("HiveMindFilter returns the registry " +
HiveMindPublishFilter.getRegistry() );

   return str;

}

}
I really appreciate your help

Thankyou
Latha

Re: HiveMind1.1 and AXIS1.3

Posted by Achim Hügen <ac...@gmx.de>.
What is your goal?
If you just want to access another hivemind service, then call:
HiveMindPublishFilter.getRegistry().getService(id, interfaceClass).

Achim