Posted to server-user@james.apache.org by Emmanuel Gilmont <e....@ibelgique.com> on 2003/02/19 10:11:53 UTC

Asking for change request

Hello all,

I would like to post a change request. I'm on the way to begin an admin tool
for James and the config file is very difficult to analyze due to the various
comments. In fact, it's very difficult for an xml parser to "know" if a
comment is really a comment or a code we don't want.

Knowing this, do you thing it's complex to change all those commented line in
a way or another where they will be uncommented. For example, we can add a
parameter like "enable=[true|false]" where there is not.

What do you think?

Have a nice day,
Emmanuel