Posted to sysadmins@spamassassin.apache.org by Dave Warren <dw...@thedave.ca> on 2018/08/08 19:22:20 UTC

Mirror sa-update.razx.cloud missing?

Howdy,

I noticed my mirror http://sa-update.razx.cloud/ seems to have been
removed, looking at my statistics this was probably around 2018-06-21.

Any idea why I was removed? Did I miss a notification about any problems
with my mirror?

Re: Mirror sa-update.razx.cloud missing?

Posted by Dave Jones <da...@apache.org>.
On 9/23/18 11:40 PM, Dave Warren wrote:
> Looks like I got dropped again? I had a low disk space warning for a few
> hours until more space was provisioned, I suspect I was out of date for
> a few hours.

I just added back sa-update.razx.cloud.

Dave

Re: Mirror sa-update.razx.cloud missing?

Posted by Dave Warren <dw...@thedave.ca>.

Posted by Dave Warren <dw...@thedave.ca>.
On 2018-08-08 14:28, Bill Cole wrote:
> On 8 Aug 2018, at 15:41 (-0400), Dave Warren wrote:
>
>> Would it be possible to get back on the mirrors list?
>
> I have uncommented your entry in site/updates/MIRRORED.BY

Thanks!

Re: Mirror sa-update.razx.cloud missing?

Posted by Bill Cole <sa...@billmail.scconsult.com>.

--
Bill Cole
Currently Seeking Steadier Work: https://linkedin.com/in/billcole

Re: Mirror sa-update.razx.cloud missing?

Posted by Dave Warren <dw...@thedave.ca>.

Posted by Bill Cole <sa...@billmail.scconsult.com>.