Posted to derby-user@db.apache.org by ha...@commerceone.com on 2005/04/18 13:54:48 UTC

DAT file to database object mapping

Can anyone tell me how to determine what database structure a particular
DAT file is associated with?  We have an older version of Cloudscape,
v3.6.1, that has a particular DAT file inexplicably growing in size
until it consumes all available disk space and we are unable to
determine which transactions are causing it.

Re: DAT file to database object mapping

Posted by "Jean T. Anderson" <jt...@bristowhill.com>.
Hi, Hans,

Feel free to post questions about Cloudscape 10.0 to this list as it
includes Apache Derby "as is". But please post questions about prior
Cloudscape releases to the developerWorks forum:

http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/forums/dw_forum.jsp?forum=370&cat=19

thanks,

  -jean