Posted to docs@cocoon.apache.org by st...@outerthought.org on 2003/05/24 05:00:02 UTC

[WIKI-UPDATE] JoergHeinicke Sat May 24 05:00:02 2003

Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=JoergHeinicke , version: 6 on Sat May 24 02:19:11 2003 by DavidCrossley

- In the meantime I also started with Java and now I try to support my project team with Java develping.
+ In the meantime I also started with Java and now I try to support my project team with Java developing.

- Hey, and thanks to [David Crossley] I have been a Cocoon committer since May 2003.

+ Hey, and thanks to cocoon-dev I have been a Cocoon committer since May 2003.