Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Arun C Murthy <ac...@hortonworks.com> on 2012/08/08 21:13:08 UTC

Re: [VOTE] - Establish YARN as a sub-project of Apache Hadoop

Ok, we are nearly there.

# The new YARN jira is functional now (albeit with some teething issues with notifications/workflow which should be resolved soon): https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/YARN
# I've committed YARN-1 to move YARN out of hadoop-mapreduce-project onto hadoop-yarn-project in subversion.
# All jira notifications are going to yarn-issues@ and all subversion commit notifications are going to yarn-commits@.

Please do subscribe to the relevant mailing lists.
Also note that there is *no* yarn-user@ since all user interactions are now via user@hadoop.apache.org.

If you see issues, please let me know and I'll try to respond ASAP.

thanks,
Arun

--
Arun C. Murthy
Hortonworks Inc.

Re: [VOTE] - Establish YARN as a sub-project of Apache Hadoop

Posted by Arun C Murthy <ac...@hortonworks.com>.
Apologies, wrong general@ list - was meant for hadoop.

--
Arun C. Murthy