Posted to dev@calcite.apache.org by Vladimir Sitnikov <si...@gmail.com> on 2019/09/12 12:38:24 UTC

Re: CALCITE-3158, Avatica: migrate build system to Gradle

Thanks everybody for helpful comments.

At this point I'm confident the change is good, so I'm inclined to just
commit it and cleanup glitches later if any.
I'm inclined to remove pom.xml files from Git control as well.

PS. There was Gradle-produced release candidate. You can find it under the
subject of "[VOTE] Apache Calcite Avatica: Gradle-based release artifacts
ready for review".

Vladimir

Re: CALCITE-3158, Avatica: migrate build system to Gradle

Posted by Danny Chan <yu...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for the effort Vladimir !

Best,
Danny Chan