Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Merve Temizer <me...@gmail.com> on 2012/11/08 15:30:56 UTC

Importing large project into Eclipse hangs on constant percent

Hello,
I had succesfully imported James Server a while ago,
but i can not repeat the same job because at %93 it starts hanging on.

Process says "Importing Maven Projects %93".

What can i change, is it about a timeout problem.

I try to add <timeout>900000</timeout> to profile properties of root pom
but it did not work.

Thanks for any help

Re: Importing large project into Eclipse hangs on constant percent

Posted by Wayne Fay <wa...@gmail.com>.
> Sorry for mail sequence, but in eclipse
> Window|Preferences|Maven|User Settings
>> Sorry i missed one point, m2e settings are important, not the command line
>> mvn.

The Eclipse M2E project maintains its own lists which should be used
for this discussion:
http://www.eclipse.org/m2e/

Wayne

Re: Importing large project into Eclipse hangs on constant percent

Posted by Merve Temizer <me...@gmail.com>.
Sorry for mail sequence, but in eclipse

Window|Preferences|Maven|User Settings

i see warning:

User settings file doesn't exist.

I do not know if it was so when i was able to import and build projects

Posted by Merve Temizer <me...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Merve Temizer <me...@gmail.com>.
Hello again,

Posted by Merve Temizer <me...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Wayne Fay <wa...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Merve Temizer <me...@gmail.com>.
My settings.xml does not exist. I do not know if i have deleted it by
mistake.
If you advise me to generate one settings.xml, which proxy should i use?
If it was there a while ago, did it have a default proxy host and port?
If so what is that, if not what hostname and port should i use, or how cani
find a list of proxies?
Thanks for your time.

Posted by Kiren Pillay <ki...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Merve Temizer <me...@gmail.com>.