Posted to dev@ripple.apache.org by Manpreet Singh <ma...@safaltek.in> on 2014/01/08 15:14:05 UTC

Email testing in Ripple

Hi,

Is it possible to do Email testing in Ripple on any of the BB OS. Like we
configure default Email in BB Simulators.

Thanks & Regards

Manpreet Singh

Re: Email testing in Ripple

Posted by Brent Lintner <br...@gmail.com>.
I don't recall a feature being implemented like that, but I could be wrong
(and not know). :-)

my two cents..

--
Brent Lintner