Posted to user@geronimo.apache.org by vikas patil <vi...@gmail.com> on 2007/02/07 08:05:45 UTC

Re: Unable to deploy applications quickly.

Hello all,
              Thanks for the help.
               But the inplace deployment I tried to use doesn't seem to
work well. Though I could directly deploy my web-app-home directory without
creating an archive, I did not see any changes happening when i edited my
JSP files in my web-app-home directory.
               Please correct me if I am wrong in assuming that the inplace
deployment works in the above mentioned way.

Regards,

Vikas A Patil

Re: Unable to deploy applications quickly.

Posted by vikas patil <vi...@gmail.com>.
Thank you all for the help. I just put up a .bat file for undeploying my web
application and then deploying it in-place without archiving it. That solves
my problem.

--
Yours ,

Vikas A Patil