Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Mahabir Gupta <ma...@gmail.com> on 2024/03/11 01:45:47 UTC

Re: Very fast logout of Heartbeat session

Dear Lukasz,

I have upgrade my Struts2 to Struts6.3.0.2. However as I am still using
local environment to test the application, the Heartbeat Session gets
logged out very soon. Is there a way I can change the Heartbeat Session
from logging out very quickly. Kindly advise. Thank you.

Regards
Mahabir

Re: Very fast logout of Heartbeat session

Posted by Mahabir Gupta <ma...@gmail.com>.
Dear Lukas,

Please ignore my question. The Heartbeat Session has nothing to do with
Struts6.
Thank you.

Regards
Mahabir