Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Lars Heinemann <la...@compart.net> on 2008/06/10 15:50:08 UTC

Re: Any news about 3.3 Release??

Yes, you can use it in smx 3.2.1 as well. (at least as I know)

Lars

Re: Any news about 3.3 Release??

Posted by Bruce Snyder <br...@gmail.com>.
On Tue, Jun 10, 2008 at 7:50 AM, Lars Heinemann
<la...@compart.net> wrote:
> Yes, you can use it in smx 3.2.1 as well. (at least as I know)

Yeah, you can compile the servicemix-mail component and then just grab
the installer.zip file and drop it in the hotdeploy dir of SMX 3.2.1.

Bruce
);'

Apache ActiveMQ - http://activemq.org/

Blog: http://bruceblog.org/