Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by icewind <ic...@yahoo.com> on 2002/07/02 22:49:23 UTC

cant find avalon conponents

Hello,

I installed the cocoon war file in the webapps dir of
tomcat (tomcat works) and when I tried to access
cocoon, I got a really big error message starting with
the following:

description org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException:
Language Exception:
org.apache.cocoon.components.language.LanguageException:
Error compiling sitemap_xmap: Line 22, column 49:
cannot access class Component; file
org/apache/avalon/framework/component/Component.class
not found Line 23, column 53: cannot access class
Configurable; file

this goes on and on with all the components in avalon
not being found...

When I took a look in tomcat's work directory, i did
find the avalon jars in localhost/cocoon/WEB-INF.

Im not sure how to fix this problem.. anyone know how
to get cocoon (or tomcat) to see the avalon jars it
cant seem to see now?

Thanks.

http://sbc.yahoo.com