Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Mark <el...@gmail.com> on 2010/07/26 16:26:37 UTC

setting up route from client side

I am new to Camel and just writing some simple applications to
familiarize myself with Camel.  One question that I have is, is it
possible to define a route for messages from the client side and push
that information to ActiveMQ and have the route be used?  From what I
can tell all routes must be defined at startup, but is this something
that is possible?

Thanks

Re: setting up route from client side

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Yes you can use Camel on the client side as well. And with routes also.

For example check this
http://camel.apache.org/walk-through-an-example.html

And read this article as well
http://architects.dzone.com/articles/apache-camel-integration