Posted to dev@community.apache.org by Josh Fischer <jo...@joshfischer.io> on 2022/05/03 23:47:58 UTC

May Monthly Members possible typo.

I was notified that the newsletter stated:

The April board meeting will be held on the 20th, at 15:00 UTC.

Is it safe to assume this is supposed to be “May” not “April”? If so can
someone reply to the on the members list to clear up the typo?

--
Sent from A Mobile Device

Re: May Monthly Members possible typo.

Posted by Sam Ruby <ru...@intertwingly.net>.
On Tue, May 3, 2022 at 7:48 PM Josh Fischer <jo...@joshfischer.io> wrote:

> I was notified that the newsletter stated:
>
> The April board meeting will be held on the 20th, at 15:00 UTC.
>
> Is it safe to assume this is supposed to be “May” not “April”? If so can
> someone reply to the on the members list to clear up the typo?

The dates and times for board meetings can be found here:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/private/committers/board/calendar.txt

I wouldn't worry too much about mistakes; focus on making each month's
newsletter better than the last.

> --
> Sent from A Mobile Device

- Sam Ruby