Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Graeme Dougal <gr...@tiderian.com> on 2014/01/08 17:28:45 UTC

Passing Enum in JSON Body

Hi

I have a rest service with the following path

/element/{id}/elementStatus

I'm calling PUT on this URI in order to change the elementStatus of the
element with the supplied {id}

I have a java Enum ElementStatus that I want to pass in the request body as
JSON, {"elementStatus":"ACTIVE"}

But cant get this to work... using the JacksonJSONProvider and annotating a
factory method with @JSONProducer the String it gets in that method is
simply {    (one single open brace)

Any ideas ?

Cheers
Graeme

Re: Passing Enum in JSON Body

Posted by Sergey Beryozkin <sb...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Can you please ask at Jackson lists, you will likely get a better
feedback there

Cheers, Sergey