Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by bbarani <bb...@gmail.com> on 2010/11/30 20:16:06 UTC

Need info on CachedSqlEntityProcessor

Hi,

I am using cached SQL entity processor in my data config, please find below
the structure of my data config file.

<entity name="object" query="select * from x where objecttype=''test1'">
      <entity name="objectproperty"  query="select * from y"
processor="CachedSqlEntityProcessor"   cacheKey="ObjectUID"
cacheLookup="object.uid">
      </entity>
    <entity name="relationship"  query="select * from z"
processor="CachedSqlEntityProcessor"     cacheKey="ObjectUID"
cacheLookup="object.uid">
    </entity>
</entity>

Object property and relationship needs to be matched against each object.

Whenever the data is being returned by all the 3 entities (all 3 select
queries),  CachedSqlEntityProcessor works as expected and fires just 3
queries and does the matching after loading the entire data from 3 queries
in memory using the cache key...

When any one of the entity returns zero records, SOLR fires multiple queries
(i.e. it ignores the CachedSqlEntityProcessor mechanism and starts to do
normal query based matching).

Is there a way to avoid this when using CachedSqlEntityProcessor?

Thanks,
Barani