Posted to dev@samza.apache.org by Ed Yakabosky <ey...@linkedin.com.INVALID> on 2015/01/07 22:24:27 UTC

Samza Blog Post Published - Help Share: http://thenewstack.io/apache-samza-linkedins-framework-for-stream-processing/

Hi all -

I am a Program Manager supporting Apache Kafka and Apache Samza development at LinkedIn.

The Samza team just published a blog post<http://thenewstack.io/apache-samza-linkedins-framework-for-stream-processing/> providing an overview of Samza on TheNewStack.io.  Please read it and share it on social media to help generate traffic and socialize the product.

Thanks to Navina Ramesh, Chris Riccomini, Kartik Paramasivam (and of course Ed!) for contributing to the blog post.

(Raw link to the blog: http://thenewstack.io/apache-samza-linkedins-framework-for-stream-processing/)

Thanks!
Ed

Re: Samza Blog Post Published - Help Share: http://thenewstack.io/apache-samza-linkedins-framework-for-stream-processing/