Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Robert Zeigler <ro...@scazdl.org> on 2007/07/07 01:09:45 UTC

currently rendering grid column?

Is there some way to get at which column is currently rendering in
the grid component?
PropertyDisplayContext is halfway there, providing the current column
value, but it doesn't give the column name.   It seems like this
would be useful information to have (at least, I could sure use it
right now :).  If there isn't a way to get that info, I'd be happy to
contribute a patch to get the currently rendering property name from
PropertyDisplayContext.

Robert