Posted to woden-dev@ws.apache.org by "F.Ozgur Catak" <f....@gmail.com> on 2010/03/07 11:13:28 UTC

Help

Hi,

I'm a PhD student at Istanbul University, Informatics. I look for a WSDL
library which reads and manipulates. I start to use your library. And also,
I can help you for your development. I use Java for 8 years. I used almost
all populer java libraries(junit, hibernate, log4j, apache commons, axis,
jasper reports etc).  And also I want to start to use SAWSDL applications.I
want to join your development team.

Ozgur CATAK
Istanbul University
Informatics PhD.

Re: Help

Posted by Sagara Gunathunga <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hi ,

As usual there is no any restriction to join with the woden-dev team , this
may help out for you [1].

[1] -  http://www.mail-archive.com/woden-dev@ws.apache.org/msg05468.html

Thanks,

--