Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Dariusz Wojtas <dw...@gmail.com> on 2007/01/25 19:00:34 UTC

[S2] To struts2 comitters, please include WW-1570 in 2.0.4

Hello,

Issue WW-1570 itself is 'just' an improvement, but since yesterday we
know that solution for issue WW-1665 depends heavily on it.

Can WW-1570 get a higher priority and be included in 2.0.4?
It 'only' adds some property to some ajax tags, and does not hurt.
Pleeeease :)

Best regards
Dariusz Wojtas

Re: [S2] To struts2 comitters, please include WW-1570 in 2.0.4

Posted by Musachy Barroso <mu...@gmail.com>.
If there is a 2.0.5 ahead, this can wait.

musachy

Posted by Ted Husted <hu...@apache.org>.

Posted by Ted Husted <hu...@apache.org>.