Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Larry Isaacs <La...@sas.com> on 2001/10/10 21:03:20 UTC

Tomcat 3.3 is now code frozen

Hi All,

The code for Tomcat 3.3 is now frozen.  Once Tomcat 3.3 Release Candidate 2 is ready, it will be
offered for release and the vote will take place.  No code changes until after this vote
has completed.

Due to a recent house move, I was not able to spend the time on documentation that I had wanted.
I plan continue to update some documents during the voting period.  I will indentify which
documents in the release vote announcement so they can be monitored if desired.  I am willing
to consider other documentation updates, but please notify me first before committing so I
can track the changes.

Cheers,
Larry