Posted to user@vcl.apache.org by Yannick Charbonneau <yc...@uottawa.ca> on 2012/08/28 20:03:09 UTC

Can't locate object method "does_image_exist"

Hi,

Trying to capture our first base image, getting (in vcld.log);

Can't locate object method "does_image_exist" via package "VCL::Module" at /usr/local/vcl/bin/../lib/VCL/image.pm line 135.

We installed VCL 2.3, using ESXi 4.1.

Anybody had this error and know how to fix it.  I'm thinking I need a newer image.pm.

Thanks

Yanik

Re: Can't locate object method "does_image_exist"

Posted by Yannick Charbonneau <yc...@uottawa.ca>.
Figured it out.

It was unrelated ti my problem.