Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by v0id null <v0...@gmail.com> on 2016/09/08 14:03:08 UTC

Segment/CrawlDB in Nutch 1.x, how is it stored?

I haven't realy been able to find this information on the wiki. How are
crawled segments stored by Nutch 1.x? Is it using HDFS?

thanks,
--alex

RE: Segment/CrawlDB in Nutch 1.x, how is it stored?

Posted by Markus Jelsma <ma...@openindex.io>.
Yes, plain Hadoop map or sequence files on local storage or HDFS.
M.