Posted to dev@rocketmq.apache.org by "方孝健(玄弟)" <xi...@alibaba-inc.com> on 2017/03/28 09:49:27 UTC

Import rocketmq plugin for spark streaming

I have compeleted the rocket-spark plugin. In fact Xin Wang also compeletd the plugin. But fortunately my spark plugin is based on the RocketMq's pull mode, and his spark plugin is base on RocketMq's push mode. So I think this two plugin about spark are ok. You can see more detail at the PR. And here is the documentation for the spark plugin based on push mode: https://github.com/hustfxj/incubator-rocketmq-externals/tree/master/rocketmq-spark . Any comments are welcome.