Posted to community@apache.org by "Daniel F. Savarese" <df...@savarese.org> on 2004/08/31 01:37:25 UTC

Announce: SPF filtering enabled on mail.apache.org

This isn't an official announcement.  I'm just passing along information
I would want to know about if I weren't subscribed to the infrastructure
mailing list.  I never saw an announcement, but that doesn't mean there
wasn't one.

Recently seen on infrastructure@: