Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by NabiL <el...@gmail.com> on 2007/03/21 12:53:43 UTC

integration Service with geronimo

Hello help,
I''m asking for help about integration servicemix 3.1 with geronimo 1.1.1
I've followed the steps described in
http://incubator.apache.org/servicemix/geronimo-integration.html
All the steps passed except the last ( java -jar <geronimo
home>bin/deployer.jar install-plugin <maven repository
home>\org\apache\servicemix\geronimo\servicemix\3.0-incubating\servicemix-3.0-incubating.car
) error message indicated -->"can not install"

Who can help asap.

Re: integration Service with geronimo

Posted by Wssef <y....@gmail.com>.
It's works fine !

Thanks everybody :)))

Posted by NabiL <el...@gmail.com>.
Hi Guillaume,

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
You can access the service using the following url:

http://127.0.0.1:8080/apache-servicemix-web-3.1-incubating/jbi/PersonService/
and the wsdl is available at

http://127.0.0.1:8080/apache-servicemix-web-3.1-incubating/jbi/PersonService/main.wsdl

On 3/22/07, Wssef <y....@gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm looking for the same topic !
>
> I did the same thing as you said ! now i'm wondering on how to use the
> Client.html file located in <servicemix home>examples/wsdl-first   to make
> the good communication test !!
>
> My problem is that when i lanched this client.html file with target URL =
> http://localhost:8192/PersonService/   it gives me the following message :
> STATUS: ERROR WHILE RETRIEVING STATUS; MAYBE UNABLE TO CONNECT.
>
> same problem when i try tried to  http://localhost:8080/PersonService/
>   but
> with message : STATUS: 404  /PersonService/ is not available
>

> Can any help  plz?
>

> gnodet wrote:
> >
> > You need to follow these steps
> >   * install servicemix-shared Shared LIbrary
> >   * install servicemix-http component
> >   * install servicemix-jsr181 component
> >   * start these components
> >   * deploy wsdl-first-sa service assemly
> >   * start the SA
> >
> > Shared Library / Component installation and Service Assembly deployment
> > are all performed from their respective page using the "Install" /
> > "Deploy"
> > button, after having selected the file using the "BRowse" button.
> >
> > On 3/22/07, NabiL <el...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >>

> >> Hi Guillaume,
> >>
> >> You mentioned that "i use only the examples that use a JBI packaging
> and
> >> need to upload them to the JBI container from the console. Can you give
> >> me
> >> the steps to how to upload an example ?
> >>
> >> Regards,
> >> Nabil

> >> and
> >> upload

> >> home

> >> into
> in
> error
> >> :

> >> from

> the

> service_home\examples

> http://incubator.apache.org/servicemix/servicemix-31.html

> <geronimo
> >> >>> >> >>> >>

> home>\org\apache\servicemix\geronimo\servicemix\3.0-incubating\servicemix-

> >> Nabble.com.

> >> --
> >>

> > --
> > Cheers,
> > Guillaume Nodet

Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet
------------------------

Posted by Wssef <y....@gmail.com>.

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.

Posted by NabiL <el...@gmail.com>.
Hi Guillaume,

Posted by NabiL <el...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Wssef <y....@gmail.com>.
While trying <  http://localhost:8080/PersonService/ >, i got the following
error :

STATUS: 404
{font-family:Tahoma,Arial,sans-serif;color:white;background-color:#525D76;font-size:22px;}
H2
{font-family:Tahoma,Arial,sans-serif;color:white;background-color:#525D76;font-size:16px;}
H3
{font-family:Tahoma,Arial,sans-serif;color:white;background-color:#525D76;font-size:14px;}
BODY
{font-family:Tahoma,Arial,sans-serif;color:black;background-color:white;} B
{font-family:Tahoma,Arial,sans-serif;color:white;background-color:#525D76;}
{font-family:Tahoma,Arial,sans-serif;background:white;color:black;font-size:12px;}A
{color : black;}A.name {color : black;}HR {color : #525D76;}--></style>
</head><body><h1>HTTP Status 404 - /PersonService/</h1><HR size="1"
(/PersonService/) is not available.</u></p><HR size="1"
noshade="noshade"><h3>Apache Tomcat/5.5.15</h3></body></html>

Question : the components of servicemix must be deployed from  <
http://10.97.248.89:8080/apache-servicemix-web-3.1-incubating.zip/components.jsp
>  or should i deplloy them from geronimo console ?!!!? can you tell me how
to do this plz ?

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
The difference between the web application and a standalone
servicemix container is that the web application reuses the
existing web server instead of starting its own HTTP server.
try with:
  http://localhost:8080/PersonService/

On 3/22/07, Wssef <y....@gmail.com> wrote:

> I've use the JBI packaging sample  which is locate in <servicemix home >
> examples\wsdl-first\wsdl-first-sa-3.1-incubating.zip, i deploy it into the
> console (the web app), but when i try to use the client.html file in
> <servicemix home > examples\wsdl-first\ with the URL <
> http://localhost:8192/PersonService/> it gives me the following error :
> STATUS: ERROR WHILE RETRIEVING STATUS; MAYBE UNABLE TO CONNECT.
>
> i can not really see why it doesn't works ! can you plz help me :))
>

> gnodet wrote:
> >
> > On 3/22/07, NabiL <el...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >>

> >> Hi,
> >>
> >> I've deployed the war file succefully into geronimo.
> >>
> >> - It means servicemix is integrated into geronimo ? What is the
> >> relation-ship between servicemix3.1 and .war file deployed ?
> >

> > The war contains a servicemix container.
> >
> > - can i test the examples which located in service_home\examples from
> >> geronimo ?
> >

> > Only the examples that use a JBI packaging.
> > You need to upload them to the JBI container from the console
> > (the web app).
> >
> > Thanks in advance.
> >> Nabil EL AOMARI

> >> (apache-servicemix-web

> >> integration

> >> geronimo
> >> >>> >>

> home>\org\apache\servicemix\geronimo\servicemix\3.0-incubating\servicemix-

> >> Nabble.com.

> >> --
> >>

> > --
> > Cheers,
> > Guillaume Nodet

Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet
------------------------

Posted by Wssef <y....@gmail.com>.

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.

Posted by NabiL <el...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by NabiL <el...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
On 3/21/07, NabiL <el...@gmail.com> wrote:

> hello Guillaume,
>
> Thanks in advance for your help.
>
> 1- Do you mean, that i have to use the war file (apache-servicemix-web 3.1
> )
> to deploy it into geronimo?

Yes

2 - PLZ, Can you give me the steps to follow to complete this integration ?

Just copying it in the deploy folder should work.
Else report any errors.

Regards,
> Nabil
>

> gnodet wrote:
> >
> > I don't think 3.1 will deploy easily in Geronimo 1.1.1,
> > as it depends on Geronimo 1.2.
> > Another way would be to use apache-servicemix-web
> > distribution instead:
> >   http://incubator.apache.org/servicemix/servicemix-31.html
> >
> > On 3/21/07, NabiL <el...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >>

> >> Hello help,
> >> I''m asking for help about integration servicemix 3.1 with geronimo
> 1.1.1
> >> I've followed the steps described in
> >> http://incubator.apache.org/servicemix/geronimo-integration.html
> >> All the steps passed except the last ( java -jar <geronimo
> >> home>bin/deployer.jar install-plugin <maven repository
> >>
> home>\org\apache\servicemix\geronimo\servicemix\3.0-incubating\servicemix-
> >> 3.0-incubating.car
> >> ) error message indicated -->"can not install"
> >>
> >> Who can help asap.
> >>
> >> --
> >>

> > --
> > Cheers,
> > Guillaume Nodet

Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet
------------------------

Posted by NabiL <el...@gmail.com>.
hello Guillaume,

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
I don't think 3.1 will deploy easily in Geronimo 1.1.1,
as it depends on Geronimo 1.2.
Another way would be to use apache-servicemix-web
distribution instead:
  http://incubator.apache.org/servicemix/servicemix-31.html

On 3/21/07, NabiL <el...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello help,
> I''m asking for help about integration servicemix 3.1 with geronimo 1.1.1
> I've followed the steps described in
> http://incubator.apache.org/servicemix/geronimo-integration.html
> All the steps passed except the last ( java -jar <geronimo
> home>bin/deployer.jar install-plugin <maven repository
> home>\org\apache\servicemix\geronimo\servicemix\3.0-incubating\servicemix-
> 3.0-incubating.car
> ) error message indicated -->"can not install"
>
> Who can help asap.

Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet