Posted to dev@superset.apache.org by Ville Brofeldt <vi...@gmail.com> on 2021/08/12 06:33:10 UTC

[CANCELLED] [VOTE] Release Apache Superset 1.3.0 based on Superset 1.3.0rc1

Hi all,

Thanks all for voting and commenting! While testing the release at Preset we’ve found a few bugs, one of which I find to be a blocker for this release: https://github.com/apache/superset/issues/16067 (fixed on master by https://github.com/apache/superset/pull/16196 ). Therefore I’m cancelling the vote for rc1 and will follow-up shortly with rc2 that adds this and potentially a few other cherries. However, please do continue testing rc1 and report any issues you find so we can address those in rc2!

Ville