Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Dean Gaudet <dg...@arctic.org> on 1998/03/02 07:56:18 UTC

cvs commit: apache-1.3/src/test/vhtest/bin test1 test1d test2 test2d test3 test4 test5 vhget (fwd)

I couldn't go much further with these fixes for uri parsing without
committing... I'm essentially going to ride this through until we're happy
it all works or we revert the whole thing to pre-util_uri (and I'll do
that nasty work if it comes to it).

Lars, you seem to be great at finding my bugs in this area... have at it
please :)

I *haven't bumped MODULE_MAGIC_NUMBER yet*.  Because I'm uncertain the API
changes are in their final form.  I'm guessing very few modules use
r->proxyreq or r->hostlen though so I don't expect the changes to make a
difference... open to other opinions though.

Dean