Posted to dev@tapestry.apache.org by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com> on 2014/02/07 22:41:06 UTC

tapestry-cdi vs. IDEA

After "gradle idea", the tapestry-cdi code has missing references for
imports in javax.enterprise.  Any idea what's up with that?

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship

Creator of Apache Tapestry

(971) 678-5210
http://howardlewisship.com

Re: tapestry-cdi vs. IDEA

Posted by françois facon <fr...@gmail.com>.
Hello Howard,

it looks like it is related to the  <orderEntry type="library" scope="TEST"
name="Gradle: cdi-api-1.0-SP4" level="project" /> inside tapestry-cdi.iml.

In the gradle.build file the scope for the cdi-api lib is compileOnly but
we have to tell IDE that their are additional dependencies

idea {
  module {
    scopes.PROVIDED.plus += configurations.compileOnly
  }
}

Regards
François