Posted to dev@libcloud.apache.org by David Busby <re...@reply.github.com> on 2011/09/20 22:57:01 UTC

[dev] [libcloud] ex_delete_image method for openstack/rackspace (#27)

As per discussion in irc I have setup the ex_delete_image method, and associated unit tests, please let me know if anything is not acceptable and I will make the necessary changes.

You can merge this Pull Request by running:

  git pull https://github.com/Oneiroi/libcloud trunk

Or you can view, comment on it, or merge it online at:

  https://github.com/apache/libcloud/pull/27

-- Commit Summary --

* ex_save_image untested at this time
* Removed un-needed code and data obj
* ex_delete_image and unittests complete though unittest name looks a bit hackish

-- File Changes --

M libcloud/compute/drivers/openstack.py (10)
M test/compute/test_openstack.py (14)

-- Patch Links --

  https://github.com/apache/libcloud/pull/27.patch
  https://github.com/apache/libcloud/pull/27.diff

https://github.com/apache/libcloud/pull/27

Re: [dev] [libcloud] ex_delete_image method for openstack/rackspace (#27)

Posted by Mike Nerone <mi...@nerone.org>.
Doh! I linked your own pull req - I meant this one:
https://github.com/apache/libcloud/pull/26

Mike Nerone

Posted by Mike Nerone <mi...@nerone.org>.