Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by David E Jones <de...@me.com> on 2011/09/27 22:01:32 UTC

JavaOne, anyone going?

Is anyone going to JavaOne next week?

I won't be attending, but I am in the Bay Area (San Jose) on a contract right now. If anyone would like to meet up in the evenings during the week, or anytime this weekend or next, please let me know. It would be great to chat more with whoever is around about OFBiz, Moqui/Mantle, the state of the Java world, or whatever happens to invade our mind-space.

Also, if anyone is throwing one of those fancy JavaOne parties, I wouldn't be at all offended by an invitation. ;)

-David