Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by foudyl <fo...@corp.archimedia.fr> on 2002/11/27 14:42:48 UTC

Link Hosting:http://www.hebergement-pro.com

Hello
I've sending you this short e-mail here below
how can we be referenced in the xml.apache.org
in order to offer CoCOOn 2 Hosting to users
thank you for your response
Best regards
------------------------------------

Hello
Thank you for your great Job

We have interesting packages for the Cocoon framework on a Linux plateform
specs : Cocoon 2.02
Tomcat 4  with the Servlet 2.3 and JavaServer Pages 1.2
Only Two easy packs :
The pack Start for beginners or  developpers with a very low price, and only
5 Mo in order to test and discover the Cocoon technology
The pack Expert with  200 Mo , 1 Go traffic, 2 hours of Technical Support
for installation
Other packages in JSP/TOMCAT 4 and PHP4 available
with constraint-free environment
Order online with secure paiement  at
http://www.hebergement-pro.com in french
http://www.hebergement-pro.com/cocoonxpert.php?l=uk&pack=  for English
language
Hebergement-pro is a leading hosting agency working for government and
e-commerce stores

Best regards

Foudyl Zaouia
Directeur Marketing
Marketing Manager
ArchiMedia
http://www.archimedia.fr
Mobile : 06 85 35 73 89
Tel : +33 05 57 35 04 10
FAX : +33 05 57 35 04 11
foudyl@corp.archimedia.fr
1 quai Wilson - Porte de Bégles
3310 Bégles - France

----

http://www.archimedia.fr/
Accompagnement de dirigeants sur le Net
Conseil stratégique / e-commerce / e-communication / design / développement
/ hébergement
http://www.hebergement-pro.com
solution d'hébergement dédié ou mutualisé  : JSP / XML/ PHP /LINUX / Noms de
domaine
http://www.flashxmail.com
solution de newsletter et d'e-mailing
http://www.freeconnexion.com
accès internet professionnel gratuit*
http://www.ez2list.com
travail collaboratif en ligne / accélérateur de process /

Re: Link Hosting:http://www.hebergement-pro.com

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@codeconsult.ch>.
On Wednesday 27 November 2002 14:42, foudyl wrote:
> how can we be referenced in the xml.apache.org
> in order to offer CoCOOn 2 Hosting to users

I have added the link to file ./src/documentation/xdocs/link/hosting.xml in
the Cocoon CVS, it should appear on the web site when the next release is
done (due soon AFAIK).

--
 Bertrand Delacrétaz (codeconsult.ch, jfor.org)

 buzzwords: XML, java, XSLT, Cocoon, FOP, mentoring/teaching/coding.
 blogspace http://www.codeconsult.ch/bertrand