Posted to users@zeppelin.apache.org by Jan Rasehorn <j....@gmail.com> on 2017/04/25 18:09:51 UTC

paragraph log is shown always

Hello,

I'm currently running version 0.7.0 and 0.7.1 .

When I execute a paragraph it will display the console log no matter if I
selected the simple or report mode for the notebook.

I wonder if there is a trick to hide the paragraph console output but still
display the actual output like selection fields or tables/charts.

Thanks for any suggestions and BR,
Jan

Re: paragraph log is shown always

Posted by Jan Rasehorn <j....@gmail.com>.
Hello moon,

thank you very much, that solved my issue.

Best regards,
Jan

Posted by moon soo Lee <mo...@apache.org>.

Posted by Jan Rasehorn <j....@gmail.com>.