Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Nirmal Fernando <ni...@gmail.com> on 2011/08/26 22:20:13 UTC

[GSoC-2011] Final Evaluations Passed - Appreciation

Hi devs,

I am happy to inform you that I have successfully passed GSoC final evaluations.

I think this is a right time for me to thank all who helped me in my
journey as a newbie in Tuscany.

First of all I (again) like to thank Jean-Sebastien, my mentor, who
helped me through out the project with his valuable ideas, more
importantly I appreciate the freedom given and guidance provided by
him. Your trust on me and the encouraging words helped me a lot in
successfully finishing the project.

Secondly I like to thank Raymond Feng who helped me mostly in the
application period by reviewing my proposal and providing me his
feedback. I strongly believe your comments helped me to pull up a
compelling proposal.

Ant Elder, helped me enormously through his ideas. Thank you Ant, I
highly appreciate the support extended by you.

Luciano Resende, Simon Laws, Mike Edwards, Florian Moga and Simon Nash
also helped me by replying to my emails in the mailing list, thank
you!

I sincerely hope all of you find Tuscany Composite Diagram Generator useful! :)

Finally, I had an awesome time throughout the summer with Tuscany, and
I am hoping to contribute to Tuscany in future as well!

Thanks.

--
Best Regards,
Nirmal

C.S.Nirmal J. Fernando
Faculty of Engineering,
University of Moratuwa,
Sri Lanka.
Blog: http://nirmalfdo.blogspot.com/
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=54105394&trk=tab_pro

Re: [GSoC-2011] Final Evaluations Passed - Appreciation

Posted by Raymond Feng <en...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations!

I look forward to using the simple tutorial to play around :-). Can you give us a pointer?

Thanks,
Raymond
Raymond Feng
rfeng@apache.org
Apache Tuscany PMC member and committer: tuscany.apache.org
Co-author of Tuscany SCA In Action book: www.tuscanyinaction.com
Personal Web Site: www.enjoyjava.com

Posted by Jean-Sebastien Delfino <js...@apache.org>.
On Fri, Aug 26, 2011 at 1:20 PM, Nirmal Fernando <ni...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi devs,
>
> I am happy to inform you that I have successfully passed GSoC final evaluations.
>
> I think this is a right time for me to thank all who helped me in my
> journey as a newbie in Tuscany.
>
> First of all I (again) like to thank Jean-Sebastien, my mentor, who
> helped me through out the project with his valuable ideas, more
> importantly I appreciate the freedom given and guidance provided by
> him. Your trust on me and the encouraging words helped me a lot in
> successfully finishing the project.
>
> Secondly I like to thank Raymond Feng who helped me mostly in the
> application period by reviewing my proposal and providing me his
> feedback. I strongly believe your comments helped me to pull up a
> compelling proposal.
>
> Ant Elder, helped me enormously through his ideas. Thank you Ant, I
> highly appreciate the support extended by you.
>
> Luciano Resende, Simon Laws, Mike Edwards, Florian Moga and Simon Nash
> also helped me by replying to my emails in the mailing list, thank
> you!
>
> I sincerely hope all of you find Tuscany Composite Diagram Generator useful! :)
>
> Finally, I had an awesome time throughout the summer with Tuscany, and
> I am hoping to contribute to Tuscany in future as well!
>
> Thanks.
>
> --
> Best Regards,
> Nirmal
>
> C.S.Nirmal J. Fernando
> Department of Computer Science & Engineering,
> Faculty of Engineering,
> University of Moratuwa,
> Sri Lanka.
> Blog: http://nirmalfdo.blogspot.com/
> LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=54105394&trk=tab_pro

Hi Nirmal,

Congratulations! You've done a great job with the project and it was a
pleasure to work with you as a mentor.

I hope that we helped you learn a few things, that you had fun with
this project and that you'll continue to be involved with open source
in the future!

--
Jean-Sebastien