Posted to dev@twill.apache.org by Gary Helmling <gh...@gmail.com> on 2014/10/01 01:18:49 UTC

[VOTE] Proposed logo for Twill

Our designer at Cask has put together a proposed logo for Apache
Twill.  You can see the logo images at:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TWILL-102

Please cast your vote to use this as the official logo for Apache Twill:

[ ] +1, adopt the Trex as Twill's logo
[ ] +0, I don't care
[ ] -1, do not use the Trex logo, because...

Re: [VOTE] Proposed logo for Twill

Posted by Terence Yim <ch...@gmail.com>.
+1

Sent from my iPhone

Posted by Srinivas Reddy Kancharla <ge...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Dan Di Spaltro <da...@gmail.com>.
I think it's awesome. +1

Posted by Nitin Motgi <ni...@cask.co>.
+1

###

Posted by Andreas Neumann <an...@apache.org>.
+1 for the logo.
-0 for the font colors. I have made a comment on the Jira about that. If
everybody else thinks these colors look good, then ok.

Posted by Gary Helmling <gh...@gmail.com>.
+1 from me

Any other votes out there?