Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "David C. Hicks" <dh...@i-hicks.org> on 2009/02/17 19:51:54 UTC

Deprecated descriptor?

Can someone tell me what this means and if I should worry about it?

    [INFO] Building Salient Assembly
    [INFO]    task-segment: [clean, package]
    [INFO]
    [INFO] [clean:clean]
    [INFO] Deleting directory
    /home/dhicks/workspace/salient/salient-assembly/target
    [INFO] [site:attach-descriptor]
    [WARNING] DEPRECATED [descriptor]: Please use descriptors instead
    [INFO] [assembly:attached {execution: make-assembly}]

Specifically, the deprecation warning.  I'm not sure where that's coming
from.  It appears to be from the "Site" plugin, but I'm not trying to
run any of those goals.  Everything seems to run just fine, but I don't
want to leave the build in a state that might break in the future for
someone else to have to figure out.

Thanks,
Dave