Posted to dev@mynewt.apache.org by Abderrezak Mekkaoui <ab...@gmail.com> on 2018/03/08 12:57:10 UTC

nrf52840 usb help

Hi All,

Is there any effort regarding using the usb peripheral in the nrf52840 chip?
It does not seem to be anything related to this on the repo. Any
examples and/or guidance is most appreciated.
Regards
Abderrezak

Re: nrf52840 usb help

Posted by Fabio Utzig <ut...@apache.org>.
Hi Abderrezak,

It is not available right now but I am assured someone is gonna be working on it really soon!

Best,
Fabio Utzig