Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Ravindra Singareddy <si...@hotmail.com> on 2017/01/11 18:37:54 UTC

Market Research - Request For Information: Apache Sling Professional Services

Hello Experts,

We are a very small company and starting to propose Apache Sling based solutions for budget clients. I would like to know any small company (professionals) provides Apache Sling architectural review and yearly production support plans?

you can send email response to

ravi (at) singareddy (dot) com

Thanks a lot

Ravi Singareddy

Singareddy, Inc

Re: Market Research - Request For Information: Apache Sling Professional Services

Posted by Ravindra Singareddy <si...@hotmail.com>.
Hi Justin,

Our typical project budget is not even cover one month consulting fee for these big companies. It is good to know the options available  before getting into this field.

Thanks a lot for your response.

Ravi Singareddy

Posted by Justin Edelson <ju...@justinedelson.com>.
Hi,