Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Shuai Zheng <zh...@gmail.com> on 2007/02/13 08:03:29 UTC

How to refreshOnShow in struts 2

Dear All,

I have submitted an issue ww-1730 to JIRA (
https://issues.apache.org/struts/browse/WW-1730).

But I don't know whether there is a way to walk around it. It looks that
this will not be solved in next version 2.0.6.

I have several tabs in the page, each tab means a step of the process (but
they don't need to be seen in sequence). In the previous version, when I use
panel tag, it runs well, the remote tab will auto refresh. But in 2.0.5,
this tag has been removed and replaced by tag div :(.

Anybody can give me a hint on how to refresh the content when I click a tab.

Regards,

Zheng Shuai

Re: How to refreshOnShow in struts 2

Posted by Musachy Barroso <mb...@wfscorp.com>.
We dropped the "tab" tag because the "div" tag has the same attributes.
You are right, the "refreshOnShow" attribute is ignored right now. It
will be fixed for 2.0.6 or 2.0.7.

thanks
musachy