Posted to dev@community.apache.org by Ross Gardler <rg...@opendirective.com> on 2012/10/23 10:37:54 UTC

Welcome Luciano Resende as new ComDev PMC chair

I recently decided to step down as the chair of ComDev. I realised
that it was time for new energy and new blood to create the board
report (which, in reality is all the PMC chair here does, as is good
and proper).

We were lucky enough to have two strong candidates to take over and
I'm pleased to report that the PMC has elected Luciano Resende as our
next chair. Welcome Luciano.

I'm not going anywhere. I intend to remain at least as active as I
have been, possibly more so as things progress here. I look forward to
helping the rest of the team bring more success in our mentoring and
other outreach efforts.

Ross

--
Ross Gardler (@rgardler)
Programme Leader (Open Development)

Re: Welcome Luciano Resende as new ComDev PMC chair

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.
On Tue, Oct 23, 2012 at 10:37 AM, Ross Gardler
<rg...@opendirective.com> wrote:
> ...I'm pleased to report that the PMC has elected Luciano Resende as our
> next chair. Welcome Luciano....

Welcome Luciano, and thanks for volunteering!

-Bertrand

Re: Welcome Luciano Resende as new ComDev PMC chair

Posted by Pedro Santos <pe...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Luciano!

Pedro Santos

Posted by Raymond Feng <en...@gmail.com>.