Posted to dev@openmeetings.apache.org by Gangadhar Kadam <ga...@indictranstech.com> on 2015/07/16 11:20:03 UTC

how to create user from api call with admin rights

Hello All,
I have to create users using rest api with admin rights.
I have checked rest api , i found create user with time zone.

Please suggest.

--
​
Thanks & Regards,

Gangadhar

*Gangadhar Kadam*

Team Leader

New Indictrans Technologies Pvt. Ltd. - Pune

Office: +91-20-65700800 | Mobile: +91-9960066444

 Linkedin:-https://www.linkedin.com/in/gangadharkadam

www.indictranstech.com | Lat: 18.501994   Lon: 73.79766

This e-mail has arrived in your e-mail Inbox from  New Indictrans
Technologies Private Limited, Pune. Please do visit
http://www.indictranstech.com/  to know more about New Indictrans Private
Limited. This email is not spam. We follow 'US Unsolicited Electronic Mail
Act of 2000', which states that an e-mail cannot be considered SPAM if it
contains contact/removal information, which this e-mail does. This e-mail
may contain proprietary and confidential information and is sent for the
intended recipient(s) only. If, by an addressing or transmission error,
this mail has been misdirected to you, you are requested to delete this
mail immediately. You are also hereby notified that any use, any form of
reproduction, dissemination, copying, disclosure, modification,
distribution and/or publication of this e-mail message, contents or it's
attachment(s) other than by its intended recipient(s) is strictly
prohibited. Any opinions expressed in this email are those of the
individual and not necessarily of the organisation. Before opening
attachment(s), please scan the attachment for viruses.". In case & if you
do not wish to receive e-mail (the way you have received it today for what
so ever cause or reasons) in near future? Reply back to this email saying
"Remove e-mail ID". Within two working days your ID will be removed.

Re: how to create user from api call with admin rights

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
currently it is impossible

On Thu, Jul 16, 2015 at 3:20 PM, Gangadhar Kadam <
gangadhar.k@indictranstech.com> wrote:

> Hello All,
> I have to create users using rest api with admin rights.
> I have checked rest api , i found create user with time zone.
>
> Please suggest.
>
> --
> ​
> Thanks & Regards,
>

> Gangadhar
>

> *Gangadhar Kadam*
>
> Team Leader
>
> New Indictrans Technologies Pvt. Ltd. - Pune
>
> Office: +91-20-65700800 | Mobile: +91-9960066444
>
>  Linkedin:-https://www.linkedin.com/in/gangadharkadam
>
> www.indictranstech.com | Lat: 18.501994   Lon: 73.79766
>

> This e-mail has arrived in your e-mail Inbox from  New Indictrans
> Technologies Private Limited, Pune. Please do visit
> http://www.indictranstech.com/  to know more about New Indictrans Private
> Limited. This email is not spam. We follow 'US Unsolicited Electronic Mail
> Act of 2000', which states that an e-mail cannot be considered SPAM if it
> contains contact/removal information, which this e-mail does. This e-mail
> may contain proprietary and confidential information and is sent for the
> intended recipient(s) only. If, by an addressing or transmission error,
> this mail has been misdirected to you, you are requested to delete this
> mail immediately. You are also hereby notified that any use, any form of
> reproduction, dissemination, copying, disclosure, modification,
> distribution and/or publication of this e-mail message, contents or it's
> attachment(s) other than by its intended recipient(s) is strictly
> prohibited. Any opinions expressed in this email are those of the
> individual and not necessarily of the organisation. Before opening
> attachment(s), please scan the attachment for viruses.". In case & if you
> do not wish to receive e-mail (the way you have received it today for what
> so ever cause or reasons) in near future? Reply back to this email saying
> "Remove e-mail ID". Within two working days your ID will be removed.

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: how to create user from api call with admin rights

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
currently it is impossible