Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Chin Wei Heng <ch...@edutrend.com.my> on 2004/03/15 07:36:26 UTC

Subversion come with Redhat 9?

Hi all,

Is subversion server come with Redhat 9? Can the Apache that come with Redhat 9 use with subversion v1.0?

Thanks.

Re: Subversion come with Redhat 9?

Posted by Michal Goralczyk <mo...@o2.pl>.
> Is subversion server come with Redhat 9? Can the Apache that come with
> Redhat 9 use with subversion v1.0?

No.
Download files from http://subversion.tigris.org/project_packages.html.
There are all files that you need to run subversion on rh9.

--
Michal Goralczyk

Re: Subversion come with Redhat 9?

Posted by "Peter J. Holzer" <hj...@hjp.at>.
On 2004-03-15 15:36:26 +0800, Chin Wei Heng wrote:
> Is subversion server come with Redhat 9?

Yes, but the version is quite old (0.17 IIRC).

> Can the Apache that come with Redhat 9 use with subversion v1.0?

Haven't tried it. I think it should work if you compile subversion from
source. But you probably have less hassles if you also install the
apache RPMs from the subversion download directory.

	hp

--
   _  | Peter J. Holzer    | I think we need two definitions:
|_|_) | Sysadmin WSR       | 1) The problem the *users* want us to solve
__/   | http://www.hjp.at/ |    -- Phillip Hallam-Baker on spam