Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by "Johnson, Deron" <DL...@firstcommand.com> on 2006/06/19 18:06:16 UTC

1.3.2 Upgrade

I am about to attempt the 1.3.2 Subversion update from 1.3 (Windows
environment) but it appears to have a completely different directory
structure than 1.3 folders.  Do I need to delete and replace all
folders, uninstall and reinstall or just add the new folders?   Sorry if
this has been asked before but I cannot find ANY information, links,
tips or how-to's on the subject.

Thanks
STATEMENT OF CONFIDENTIALITY: The information contained in this message or any attachments to this message are intended only for the person(s) or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material as well as being protected from disclosure. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender immediately and delete the material from any computer.

Re: 1.3.2 Upgrade

Posted by Markus KARG <ma...@quipsy.de>.
Just download the Windows Installer that is available meanwhile.

Re: 1.3.2 Upgrade

Posted by "D.J. Heap" <dj...@gmail.com>.
On 6/19/06, Johnson, Deron <DL...@firstcommand.com> wrote:

> I am about to attempt the 1.3.2 Subversion update from 1.3 (Windows
> environment) but it appears to have a completely different directory
> structure than 1.3 folders.  Do I need to delete and replace all folders,
> uninstall and reinstall or just add the new folders?   Sorry if this has
> been asked before but I cannot find ANY information, links, tips or how-to's
> on the subject.

Are you comparing 1.3.2 installer to 1.3.1 installer or 1.3.2 zip to
1.3.1 zip or what?  The directory structure should not have changed as
far as I know.

DJ