Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Tony Cheung <dr...@asiayeah.com> on 2001/09/10 22:29:27 UTC

Tomcat stop working after Apache upgraded

Hi,

I have upgrade apache to 1.3.19 (RH 7.1 RPM) and then the Tomcat(3.2.1
or 3.3-b2) no longer works with my Apache. I always get a "Document
contains no data error" when I try to access the JSP.

Does anyone have any idea?

Thanks a thousands.

Tony Cheung

Interactive debugging with Tomcat?

Posted by Tony Vinayak <tv...@covalent.net>.
Folks,

Being a newbie to the Tomcat world, I'm trying to get my arms around the
features that are available in Tomcat for debugging my web apps (servlets,
JSPs).

Besides enabling logging in server.xml file, what else can I do that can
help me in debugging my web apps ? I'm spoilt with interactive debugging
with IDEs; do I have similar luck with Tomcat?

regards,
Tony