Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Robert Chalmers <ra...@icloud.com> on 2014/11/14 10:20:22 UTC

Slight change to setting in red5-highperf.sh

The log output is

Roberts-Mini:Openmeetings robert$ cat jvm.stdout

Running on  Darwin
Starting Red5
Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM warning: ignoring option UseStringCache; support was removed in 8.0
MaxTenuringThreshold of 31 is invalid; must be between 0 and 15
Error: Could not create the Java Virtual Machine.
Error: A fatal exception has occurred. Program will exit.
Roberts-Mini:log robert$

So, I changed MaxTenuringThreshold from 31 to 15, and it started up fine,

Re: Slight change to setting in red5-highperf.sh

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Great, thanks for sharing