Posted to users@zeppelin.apache.org by Stefan Panayotov <sp...@msn.com> on 2015/07/29 15:59:02 UTC

FW: Executing spark code in Zeppelin

Hi, I have sent the question below to the Spark user group, but got an advice to send it to the Zeppelin user group.
Please see below and let me know if you have stumbled on this issue, and possible resolutions.The limit is 3400 characters. Once I go above that Zeppelin paragraph stops reacting.

Thanks,

Stefan Panayotov, PhD
Home: 610-355-0919
Cell: 610-517-5586